Release notes now include new features and bug fixes for all POS components. These components include:
- Fusion Register
- POS Server
- ASI ACU
- ASI XML
- Loyalty App
a) New Features
916 POS Server – Setup Guide – introduce Standalone vs POS options, make AWS optional
- The “Tenant Feature Setup” step in the Setup Guide has been modified to request the “Recipe” to run to initialize/update the tenant.
- The user must choose the recipe which best describes how the tenant should be configured.
- We have added several options to make it easier to configure “stand-alone” servers – that is:
- Servers that do not need to be integrated with the POS tables.
- As POS Server does not modify the POS tables, the installer has more flexibility when deploying POS Server – they don’t have to ensure that the same version is installed at each store, corp and cloud location.
- This Stand-alone mode is suitable for payment integration or tax services at stores, or Gift Card service in the cloud or at corporate (assuming no digital/member cards are enabled).
- The Tenant Feature Setup step will remember the last recipe that was chosen, and will pre-select the recipe the next time it is run.
- If you choose POS integration at any time – or are upgrading an installation which has already enabled POS integration – POS Server may run migrations that update POS tables.
- If this happens, choosing a Standalone recipe will not remove the POS table changes – you will need to ensure that POS Server is installed at each location (and maintained with the same version).
- The currently available recipes are:
- Gift Cards – physical and external gift card server only. Stand-alone.
- Gift & Loyalty – integrated with POS tables.
- Order Pad – integrated with POS tables.
- POS Integrated
- POS Integrated
- A validation is included in the Build Rollup process to update the rollupItems.
- The code was customized when creating orders for Cherry Republic, features were reverted.
- A new option Use By Item Line Details has been added to the ‘Data Sync’ tab. When enabled, the line details from the orders can have different branches.
- Increase the size of the IssuerAppData field using DBPatch.patch.
- Made adjustments to app colors and images for Self Serve Lumber client approved design.
- Fix account page fields to display correctly.
- The error originated because there was incorrect data in the customer information
b) Bug Fixes / Critical Improvements
539 POS Server – Rollup should increment existing line item quantities (not always create new lines)
711 ASI ACU – Posting process is taking 22-23 seconds in order to post one transaction
877 ASI ACU – The branch listed on each line in Acumatica is incorrect
894 Fusion Register – Critical Error Message after pay a transaction with their cellphone
898 Loyalty App – Design Differs From Mockup Approved
899 POS Server – Loyalty App – Design Differs From Mockup Approved
517 ASI ACU – Data Downsync – Input String was not in a correct format error