POS provides a GraphQL API that enables clients to query and update POS data. The API details are described in the POS API Reference.
To enable testing of API clients and ad-hoc queries, POS integrates the open source GraphiQL console. Using GraphiQL you can:
- Browse the list of available queries and mutations.
- Ensure that you review the POS API documentation to identify supported and unsupported APIs.
- View reference documentation for all endpoints, including hovering over endpoint parameters and fields for quick reference information.
- Use auto-complete to compose and run queries.
- Support query parameters.