Fusion Point of Sale is a full featured, retail management solution featuring POS, Gift & Loyalty, and eCommerce integration built for Acumatica merchants who won’t compromise.
- Reliable platform: FusionPOS runs on any Windows devices ideal for stationary or mobile requirements.
- No downtime: FusionPOS unique design allows it to remain operable even without internet.
- Increased efficiency: Seamless integration with Acumatica applications eliminates redundancies, lowers carrying costs and increases working capital.
- Flexible Customer Types to fit your needs.
- Acumatica Customers – Acumatica customers are seamlessly synced to each FusionPOS register or can be created at the register. FusionPOS transactions are posted individually enabling for Cash & Carry or future fulfillment.
- Marketing Customer – When individual client history is critical, but it is not necessary to set the account up in Acumatica, Marketing customers can be used. With Marketing Customers, FusionPOS retains all transaction data including payment methods and discounts but only inventory and payments are passed to Acumatica. Using FusionPOS unique roll-up capabilities, this minimizes transactions counts for Acumatica posting.
- Default Customer – For quick transactions or customers unwilling to provide demographic data, there is always the FusionPOS Default Customer. Like Marketing Customers, the FusionPOS Roll-up feature can combine marketing customer transactions for posting into Aucumatica.
- Fulfillment Options. – All the bases covered.
- Cash & Carry – FusionPOS allows for single step transactions with multiple payment types on each cash & carry transaction.
- Acumatica Fulfilment – For special orders, out of stock, or where a shipment is required, FusionPOS can create a Sales Order in Acumatica for future fulfillment.
- Mixed Mode – When a transaction requires both carry out and future fulfillment FusionPOS can manage that with only one payment record.
- BOPIS / BORIS – Because of its tight integration with Acumatica, FusionPOS can also handle in store pick up and return of items purchased online.
- Increased efficiency and visibility: FusionPOS is an extension of Acumatica. Purchasing, Inventory movement and pricing, Customer management, etc. are all managed by Acumatica. While FusionPOS may extend Acumatica to a retail environment, Acumatica remains the one source of up-to-date information – One Source of Truth.