The Setup Guide will run the Tenant Feature step every time it is run.
The step ensures that:
- All features that are required by the tenant’s role are enabled.
- Standard user roles and permissions are applied.
- Other required settings are applied.
As this step is performed every time you run the Setup Guide, it:
- Configures RMS the first time the Setup Guide is run.
- Applies changes when a new version of RMS adds features.
- Re-enables required features that may have been accidentally disabled by an administrator.
No action is performed if all required features and configuration are already enabled.