The About Links configuration page enables you to specify information about your company and service to your customers. This information is displayed across Fusion POS, including ecommerce pages, the Cart App and Order Pad.
While fields are optional, it is recommended that you enter this information.
You may be legally required to enter some values, such as terms of service, and these requirements may vary by region. Consult a legal professional to review such requirements.
- Info Site Title and Info Site URL should point to a web site that contains more information about your organization or service. This is typically your company web page.
- Terms & Conditions URL points to a web page that is linked during member registration and cart checkout.
- If this URL is provided, the prospective member is shown a “I have accepted terms & conditions” checkbox that they must acknowledge before they can proceed with the registration or checkout.
- Copyright Notice is text that is shown throughout public facing POS components.
- Email and Phone can display optional contact information for your organization.
- Apple Store URL and Google Play URL should point to the listing pages for your Cart app on the Apple and Google app stores, respectively. Fusion personnel will typically configure this value.
- Facebook App ID is the application ID of your organization’s Facebook app, if applicable.
- Twitter Name is the name of your organization’s Twitter account, if applicable.
These values are summarized in the Diagnostics page, when verbose diagnostics are enabled.