Menu: Customers / Members > Edit Member
Feature: Loyalty Points
You can use the Create Adjustment page – accessible from a member’s Loyalty Points tab – to create an adjustment transaction to increment or decrement loyalty points from a member.
Adjustments require Create loyalty point adjustment transactions permission, which are typically only granted to managers.
After reviewing the points summary information, you can enter several values for the adjustment.
- The amount of points to add or remove from the member.
- The amount should be positive to add points, or negative to remove points.
- Ref No
- A reference number indicating the purpose of the adjustment.
- Examples include a transaction number.
- Optional free-form notes about the reason for the adjustment.
Adjustment transactions created through this page will have a Type value set to Adjustment. You can use the loyalty points page to search for all adjustments, by specifying this Type value as a filter.