Steps to configure kit specifications in Acumatica Sales Order
- Navigate to left menu in Acumatica and select the Sales Oder.
- Click ‘+’ icon to create a new Sales Order or click on the Order Nbr. to open an existing Sales Oder.
- Navigate to the Details sub menu to include the preferred items to the Sales Order using the Add Line (+) functionality.
- In the Line Details section, locate the kit item to which you would like to adjust the quantity.
- Click the Customizable KIT option from the submenu.
- Adjust the quantities or perform any required modifications, such as Min and Max component quantities, and enabling the “Allow Component Qty. Variance” option.
- Click OK to save the Sales Order and finalize the inclusion of the kit and its components.