Fusion Product Documentation / Sellercloud Connector for Acumatica / Installing the Sellercloud Connector Package
Installing the Sellercloud Connector Package
The first step to installing the feature is to run the latest version of the Sellercloud package.
To begin, the following pre-requisites are necessary for the installation and configuration of the Sellercloud:
- The latest version of the Commerce Basic package
The package can be obtained through a VAR using the Acumatica portal, through an Account Manager by contacting the Acumatica Helpdesk, or through the Acumatica public site.
- Save the .zip file of the Sellercloud package to the local hard drive.
- Navigate to the Customization workspace.
- Click Customization Projects.
- Click the Import button.
- Select Import New Project.
- Select the Sellercloud Package .zip file from a local folder.
- Click Upload.
- In the Levels column, indicate the level in which the package needs to be published.
- Toggle on the box(es) of the packages that need to be published. a. If a package is already published in the instance that needs to remain published, the package should have a level value associated with it, and the box should be toggled on prior to publishing.
- Click the Publish button.
- Click Save.
Figure 1 - The Customization Projects screen with both Commerce Basic and the Sellercloud Packages Published
If the packages must be published to multiple companies:
- Click the down arrow on the Publish button.
- Select Publish to Multiple Tenants.
- When the Publish to Multiple Tenants pop-up screen appears
- Select the checkbox(es) for the company name(s) to publish the package(s).
- Click OK.
After installing the customization package, the connections must be established between Acumatica and the Commerce package.