Fusion Product Documentation / Fusion WMS / Fusion WMS Printing / Setup and Configuration
Setup & Configuration
Once the package is installed and configured you can now launch Fusion Barcode. At the login screen you will hit configure
While in the configure screen you can now setup the information shown below:
- Acumatica URL: This is your url to your Acumatica site.
- Company ID: If using mulitple companies you can enter in the information here. If you only have one company you can leave this blank.
- Barcode Label Printer: Select your barcode printer from the drop down.
- WMS Mode: Set to Basic.Click Save. You should now be able to login to Fusion to print barcodes. From there you will want to go to the configuration tab and set up your default labels for bins and items.
- Scale: Leave blank.
- Rate Shop Service: Leave blank.
- Shipping Label Printer: Leave blank.
- Generate Carrier Labels: Leave blank.
- Generate ASN Labels: Leave blank.
All other options should be turned off, as shown above.
Click Save. You can now login using your Acumatica user name and password.