Installing the Connector Package
To install the feature, run the latest version of the Build Your Products (BYP) package.
The following pre-requisites are required for the installation and configuration of the Build Your Products (BYP):
- Download the latest version of the Commerce Basic package
The package can be obtained through a VAR using the Acumatica portal, through an Account Manager by contacting the Acumatica Helpdesk, or through the Acumatica public site.
- Save the .zip file of the Build Your Products (BYP) package to the local hard drive.
- Navigate to the Customization workspace.
- Click Customization Projects.
- Click the Import button.
- Select Import New Project.
- Select the Build Your Products (BYP) Package .zip file from a local folder.
- Click Upload.
- In the Levels column, indicate the level in which the package needs to be published.
- Toggle on the box(es) of the packages that need to be published.
- If a package is already published in the instance that needs to remain published, the package should have a level value associated with it, and the box should be toggled on prior to publishing.
- Click the Publish button.
- Click Save.
Published: Build Your Own Products (BYP)
If the packages must be published to multiple companies:
- Click the down arrow on the Publish button.
- Select Publish to Multiple Tenants.
- When the Publish to Multiple Tenants pop-up screen appears
- Select the checkbox(es) for the company name(s) to publish the package(s).
- Click OK.
After installing the customization package, the connections must be established between Acumatica and the Commerce package.