Steps to Send a PayPal Invoice on a Sales Order
- Navigate to the Sales Order workspace and select a current sales order or create a new sales order.
- After entering the customer details and line items, click the Payment Settings Tab.
New Sales Order
Sales Order Payments tab
- Enter PAYPAL as the Payment Method.
- A new tab, PayPal Invoice, will populate after selecting this payment method.
- A pop-up will appear titled Request PayPal Payment.
- PayPal accounts are identified by the email used for the PayPal account.
- This can differ from customer emails as they are entered in Acumatica.
- Ensure that the email associated with the customer’s PayPal account is being used within the invoice request.
- These are displayed in the memo line of the invoice.
- A line item will appear in the PayPal Invoice tab showing the date and time payment was requested, the invoice number, the invoice status, and the invoice reference number.
- The PayPal customer email, note, and invoice amount will also be listed.
The invoice will be sent to the customer’s account for payment.