Steps to process invoices on multiple orders in Acumatica
If there are multiple orders to request payment for, or if multiple statuses need to be checked on sales order PayPal invoices, navigate to the Sales Order workspace and click Process Sales Order PayPal Payment.
Process Sales Order PayPal payments
- Select PAYPAL as the Payment Method ID.
- Select PayPal Invoice Action.
- Selecting Request Payment Via PayPal Invoice will display all open orders with PayPal as the default payment method.
- Select Process All to request payment on all listed orders. Or toggle on the boxes next to the orders that need payment requested and click Process.
- PayPal invoices will be sent to all sales orders listed.
- Select Process All to check the status of all orders with pending PayPal invoice requests. Or toggle on the boxes next to the specific orders to check the status and click Process.
- A pop-up displaying the status check(s) results will appear.
- PAID invoices will appear in the Processed box.
- UNPAID invoices will appear in the Errors box.
As this is a manual process to check the status and bulk request invoices on invoices, it is good practice to enable Acumatica’s automation scheduler functionality to ensure this process is occurring regularly.
PayPal Invoice action