Configure PayPal Invoicing Package
1. Save the .zip file of the PayPal Invoicing package to the local hard drive.
2. Go to the left navigation pane in Acumatica and choose “More Items”.
3. Click “Customization”.
Type the keyword “Customization” in the universal search bar.
4. Click “Customization Projects”.
5. Click the “Import” button.
Import product package
6. Select the PayPal Invoicing .zip file from your local desktop and click Upload.
Upload product package from local desktop
7. The file name will appear in the Project Name column.
8. Select the checkbox/row of the project(PayPal Invoicing).
Select the project and publish
9. Click the Publish button.
10. Click Save to publish the PayPal Invoicing package to the Acumatica instance.