Configure C-KITs Package
- Save the .zip file of the C-KITs package to the local hard drive.
- Go to the left navigation pane in Acumatica and choose “More Items”.
- Click “Customization”.
- Click “Customization Projects”.
- Click the “Import” button.
- Select the C-KITs .zip file from your local desktop and click Upload.
- The file name will appear in the Project Name column.
- Select the checkbox/row of the project(C-KITs).
- Click the Publish button.
- Click Save to publish the C-KITs package to the Acumatica instance.
Type the keyword as “Customization” in the universal search bar.
Customization Projects through search bar
Import product package
Upload product package from local desktop
Select project and publish