Steps to configure queues: B2B Admin App
1. In the B2B Admin App, navigate to the left sidebar and choose Acumatica Configurations and then select Queue Configuration.
2. The application navigates to the Queue Configuration screen with an option to enable/disable the queues specific to an entity and triggers/calls associated with the queue.
• The “Queue Configuration” is primarily intended for calls made from B2BApp to Acumatica; it is not intended for calls made from Acumatica to B2BApp.
• All calls from B2BApp to Acumatica are automatically floated through queues, but no information will be shown on the screen.
• The records can be synced in “Real-time,” “Batch Process,” or by schedulers (i.e., all types of records syncing are processed through queues management).