Fusion Product Documentation / Customizable Kits / Acumatica Sales Order - Customizable KIT
Create Sales Order - Customizable KIT
- Navigate to the Sales Order in Acumatica and select the order for which you would like to add or edit KIT items.
- When you have successfuly established connection with Customizable KIT connector, you will see a sub-menu as Customizable KIT for an order.
Add KIT Items:
- Under Details tab, click + icon to add a new KIT item and assign the quantity and unit price.
- All components are added with reference field, implying that the components were part of the KIT item that was added.
- Upon completion of adding kit specifications, enable the checkbox for Customizable KIT
Modify KIT Items:
Inspect all linked stock/non-stock components and adjust the quantity for each item as needed.
- Under Details tab, click Edit icon to modify the KIT quantity and unit price.
- In addition, click on Customizable Kits toolbar to adjust the quantity of Stock or Non-stock items and to enable the Variance to kit quantity.
Adjust KIT quantity